10 Simple Ways You Can Start Living Healthier Right Now
1. Eat more whole foods -less processed foods will make you feel better throughout your day!
2. Cut down on soda - or if you're like me and love soda, drink more water than you do soda!
3. Deep breathing - reduce stress and anxiety by taking a minute or two out of your day to close your eyes and take some deep breaths. 4 second inhale, 7 second hold, 8 second exhale.
4. Use natural remedies - cutting out as many toxins as you can will improve your overall health.
5. Go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier - make sure you get an adequate amount of sleep, but waking up early with give you more time to do the things you need to get done, resulting in lowered stress levels.
6. Move your body - even if you don't have time to go to the gym and run 2 miles every day, do a small five-minute exercise in your own home or take a short walk. Getting your body moving will promote blood flow and open up your lungs to improve breathing. Plus don't forget your bodies release of endorphins!
7. Reduce phone/TV - technology has become so beneficial in today's society, but it can also take our attention away things such as our loved ones or nature. Make sure to remember to "unplug" and get outside! Fresh air and sun shine will do you good!
8. Take Vitamins - a healthy dose for an average person is 100g per day, but check with your doctor in case.
9. Make To-Do Lists - Don't let yourself get overwhelmed with the needs in your life. Organize your mind and life by make lists and checking off the highest priorities first. Take it step by step.
10. Think more positively - about yourselves and others. By focusing on the positive in every situation will reduce negativity, resulting in a healthier mind and happier life.